Welcome to Cannibal Planet Forum

Cannibal Planet Forum

Author Topic: Be careful what you wish for (Femcan story)  (Read 93 times)

September 12, 2019, 10:05:39 AM
    • View Profile
If you have read my femcan story, Be careful what you wish for, please give me feed back. I would love to hear your feed back. Good or bad, If you don't tell me what you like I can't write about it. 
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 01:07:27 PM by andygray »
September 13, 2019, 11:56:13 AM
Reply #1
    • View Profile
It was good to read !

I like scenarios with live oven roasting .

Also, I'm fond of semi-consensual settings , with the piggy more or less kinda volunteering , to some degree .

What I also like in stories is some sort of close relationship, or at least friendly - positive emotional bonds between at least one of the femcan cooks and the prey who goes into the oven .

Aunts often work fine for this purpose, but what I love best as femcan cooks are sisters, step-sisters , or otherwise best girlfriends of the prey who had known the volunteer longpig for a LONG time (e.g. years), and who thus have strong & friendly emotional bonds with the volunteer prey.

currently , I'm trying to write a new story, too (maybe you've read " Roast Man " or " How Lawrence ended up being cooked and eaten " , but as for my third story (which I'm writing now) I hope it's gonna be better.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 11:58:04 AM by WhitePill »