Welcome to Cannibal Planet Forum

Cannibal Planet Forum

Author Topic: How do you want be cooked and by whom?  (Read 3607 times)

August 29, 2018, 06:49:10 PM
  • its fun
    • View Profile
my first choice is roasting alive and second butchering.i want a femcan to cook me before she cook me keep and train me as a pig.my fav femcan is femcanlana.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 07:29:43 AM by Tatung »
Man are pigs
December 08, 2018, 06:15:06 AM
Reply #1
    • View Profile
As my name OvenRoast suggests that is more often exactly how I would like to end up being prepared & cooked  :)
And as to who should be the one to prepare & cook me Ideally i'd really love to end serving some nice, lovely looking woman's dining table .. but as I'm just meat I'm open to being cooked by any kind of chef regardless of age, gender etc ..
On a similar note this means that I'm open to being cooked in any other way too ;D
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 06:24:58 AM by OvenRoast »
December 11, 2018, 06:42:32 PM
Reply #2
  • Eat... but eventually we are all eaten...
    • View Profile
As long as I'm not wasted... I don't really mind. Naturally I'd like to be eaten by a single or a group of femcans. I have plenty of fantasies lol. But a little more realistically... it's up to her/them. Really not a fan of torture though and being alive while cooked is fantasy only! Seems pointless and likely to ruin what I consider to be decent meat....
December 21, 2018, 10:39:39 AM
Reply #3
    • View Profile
I AM ovenfetishman I want to be roasted in a Electric Oven the reason is No fumes
Electric is quiet you wont here gas kicking on and off. You would have light from from coils. I want  a group of femcans to eat me
August 03, 2019, 12:18:17 AM
Reply #4
  • Discret-Loser-Abandonned by all *Avatar is NOT ME
    • View Profile
Here by Groups, The smallest group i would accept is a family of 4, Rich and with the power Required to make me dissapear, No one will give a fuck about my disapearence or even my death, And well Bigger the group is Better the Night would be for me, I would ADORE! being into a Private Party, Of Powerfull peoples, Jewish or England ( white people, im not racist , its like that Sorry for sensible people about that )
i am native American, and i like being dominated By white and powerfull people ( sexual turn on here)
In those night i would be presented Naked with a leach. the Butcher would leave me with the People who will eat me, they can Question , or humiliate me, Im not into Big suffering show, more into humiliation degradation and  execution stuff, Into Superior vs Inferior human domination, I want to see Smilling, seeing people having a good special night
, i want to see to feel those with a liltle **Huuushh*** feeling from those who are addicted to power and are enjoying a lot what their eyes is seeing,when im getting impaled From the ass until the spit come out by my Mouth... WOULD PROBABLY cum while this happen if im getting Pushed By a Beautifull Young Women , Using Her Legs to push me ,Feets on My shoulders  Pushing me along the -Spit-bar-Stake- infront of all of the Public,or By a young Male, a young guy learning how to kill or cook, someone Weaker then me, Having Full power and encoragement from the public to do it and enjoying that super power over a Human-Animals as i see myself or simply for his personnal advancement! Well , :) i can go into detailed, but in private 'Lol Thanks for reading me

-=_Kelev Qadesh_=-
           עבד גוי
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 12:28:45 AM by Kelev Qadesh »
---------------------------
-=_Kelev Qadesh_=-
          נשמת חזיר  
       -=======-  
          כלב צייתני
August 05, 2019, 08:40:17 PM
Reply #5
    • View Profile
I like to be cooked by females.  Usually witches but they could also be deadly, man eating Amazon women.  As far as their ages go, they could be wicked old witches, beautiful but cruel middle aged women, lovely young ladies, or giggling girls.

I have a few favorite ways to be cooked:  The first would be to be roasted.  The female (or females) start by basting my nude body all over with oil.  Then I would be forced to go down on all fours in a large roasting pan.  I then have to raise my ass to be stuffed mercilessly, followed by being plugged up by a huge carrot.  Then she or they would slice onions, potatoes, and carrots into the pan to roast with me.  Next would be to sprinkle me all over with salt and pepper.  An apple would be forced into my mouth, and then into the oven I'd go!

Another would be to be stewed in a large pot.  The women would gather around me, slicing potatoes etc. into the pot, stirring my stew and laugh mockingly lick their lips hungrily at me.

Spit roasting is also a hot way to be cooked!  The females would baste me all over as I turned on the spit!

September 03, 2019, 03:38:04 PM
Reply #6
  • Piggie meatboi2
    • View Profile
Oven roasted for me I always think of how good I would look all cooked up and golden crispy brown served up for a holiday dinner or some type of event dinner
Chris Meatboi
September 03, 2019, 07:25:28 PM
Reply #7
  • Piggie meatboi2
    • View Profile
Oven roasted for me I always think of how good I would look all cooked up and golden crispy brown served up for a holiday dinner or some type of event dinner
Chris Meatboi